Subject: [IPsec] Fwd: [opsec] Call for WG adoption in OPSEC - Virtual Private Network (VPN) traffic leakages in dual-stack hosts/ networks

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 12:10:46 -0300

Hi, folks,

I had presented this I-D
(http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-opsec-vpn-leakages/) at the
last ipsecme wg meeting, just as a kin of heads-up on what were
discussing in the opsec wg.

FYI, the opsec wg is now being polled about wg adoption of this document.

Please feel free to send your comments to: <[email-masked]>

Thanks,
Fernando

-------- Original Message --------
From: 	Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve) <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Thread-Topic: 	Call for WG adoption in OPSEC - Virtual Private Network
(VPN) traffic leakages in dual-stack hosts/ networks
Thread-Index: 	Ac3Mnk8XCC7UKWxNT+OWDCCme2iK1A==
Date: 	Tue, 27 Nov 2012 12:57:32 +0000
Message-ID:
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 	v6ops v6ops WG ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Subject: 	[v6ops] Call for WG adoption in OPSEC - Virtual Private
Network (VPN) traffic leakages in dual-stack hosts/ networks

Dear all,

Please find this call as result of IETF85 OPSEC meeting for WG adoption for

document http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-opsec-vpn-leakages/

Please speak out during the next 2 weeks on your opinion to adopt within
OPSEC or not adopt.

Kind Regards,

OPSEC chairs