Subject: [IPsec] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsecme-ad-vpn-problem-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:51:10 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Auto Discovery VPN Problem Statement and Requirements
    Author(s)     : S. Hanna, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ad-vpn-problem
    Pages         : 16 
    Date          : Dec. 14, 2012 
    
   This document describes the problem of enabling a large number of
   systems to communicate directly using IPsec to protect the traffic
   between them.  It then expands on the requirements, for such a
   solution.

   Manual configuration of all possible tunnels is too cumbersome in
   many such cases.  In other cases the IP address of endpoints change
   or the endpoints may be behind NAT gateways, making static
   configuration impossible.  The Auto Discovery VPN solution is
   chartered to address these requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ad-vpn-problem-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.