Subject: [IPsec] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups-04.txt> (Brainpool Elliptic Curves for the IKE Group Description Registry) to Informational RFC

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:56:19 -0500

Note the following IETF LC.  If you have comments please send them to 
[email-masked].

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Last Call: <draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups-04.txt> 
(Brainpool Elliptic Curves for the IKE Group Description Registry) to 
Informational RFC
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 06:12:07 -0800
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Brainpool Elliptic Curves for the IKE Group Description Registry'
   <draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups-04.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-02-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

    This memo allocates code points for four new elliptic curve domain
    parameter sets over finite prime fields into a registry that was
    established by The Internet Key Exchange (IKE) but is used by other
    protocols.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.