Subject: [IPsec] Fwd: RFC 6867 on An Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2) Extension to Support EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 07:19:26 +0200

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RFC 6867 on An Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2) 
Extension to Support EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 20:26:27 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

         RFC 6867

         Title:      An Internet Key Exchange Protocol
                     Version 2 (IKEv2) Extension to Support
                     EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)
         Author:     Y. Nir, Q. Wu
         Status:     Experimental
         Stream:     IETF
         Date:       January 2013
         Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                     [email-masked]
         Pages:      9
         Characters: 19322
         Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

         I-D Tag:    draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-11.txt

         URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6867.txt

This document updates the Internet Key Exchange Protocol version 2
(IKEv2) described in RFC 5996.  This extension allows an IKE Security
Association (SA) to be created and authenticated using the Extensible
Authentication Protocol (EAP) Re-authentication Protocol extension,
as described in RFC 6696.  This document defines an Experimental
Protocol for the Internet community.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
   http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
   http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC