Subject: [IPsec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-yamaya-ipsecme-mpsa-00.txt

From: yamaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 21:50:28 +0900

Hi all,

I have posted a new draft. It describes a simple solution to build a large
VPN network by dynamically established IPsec multi-point SA.

Comments would be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Arifumi Yamaya

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-yamaya-ipsecme-mpsa-00.txt
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 05:20:10 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-yamaya-ipsecme-mpsa-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Arifumi Yamaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-yamaya-ipsecme-mpsa
Revision:	 00
Title:		 simple VPN solution using Multi-point Security Association
Creation date:	 2013-02-18
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yamaya-ipsecme-mpsa-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yamaya-ipsecme-mpsa
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yamaya-ipsecme-mpsa-00

Abstract:
    This document describes the over-lay network solution by utilizing
    dynamically established IPsec multi-point Security Association (SA)
    without individual connection.

    Multi-point SA technology provides the simplified mechanism of the
    Auto Discovery and Configuration function.
    This is applicable for any IPsec tunnels such as IPv4 over IPv4,
    IPv4 over IPv6, IPv6 over IPv4 and IPv6 over IPv6.

The IETF Secretariat