Subject: [IPsec] Milestones changed for ipsecme WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 10:59:33 -0700

Changed milestone "WG last call on IPv6 configuration payloads", set
due date to December 2008 from December 2008.

Changed milestone "WG last call on IPsec roadmap", set due date to
December 2008 from December 2008.

Changed milestone "WG last call on session resumption", set due date
to January 2009 from January 2009.

Changed milestone "WG last call on IKEv2bis", set due date to March
2009 from March 2009.

Changed milestone "WG last call on HA requirements", set due date to
August 2010 from August 2010.

Changed milestone "WG last call on quick crash discovery", set due
date to December 2010 from December 2010.

Changed milestone "WG last call on EAP-only authentication", set due
date to January 2011 from January 2011.

Deleted milestone "IETF Last Call on IKE over TCP".

Deleted milestone "IETF LC new mandatory-to-implement algorithms".

Deleted milestone "IETF LC out-of-band public key draft".

Changed milestone "IETF Last Call on large scale VPN use cases and
requirements", set due date to June 2013 from November 2012.

Added milestone "IETF last call on IKE fragmentation solution", due
December 2013.

Added milestone "IETF last call on new mandatory-to-implement
algorithms", due February 2014.

Changed milestone "IETF Last Call on large scale VPN protocol", set
due date to June 2014 from June 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ipsecme/charter/