Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-kivinen-ipsecme-signature-auth-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:17:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Signature Authentication in IKEv2
        Authors         : Tero Kivinen
                          Joel Snyder
	Filename        : draft-kivinen-ipsecme-signature-auth-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   The Internet Key Exchange Version 2 (IKEv2) protocol has limited
   support for the Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA).
   The current version only includes support for three Elliptic Curve
   groups, and there is a fixed hash algorithm tied to each group.  This
   document generalizes IKEv2 signature support to allow any signature
   method supported by the PKIX and also adds signature hash algorithm
   negotiation.  This is a generic mechanism, and is not limited to
   ECDSA, but can also be used with other signature algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-signature-auth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-signature-auth-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kivinen-ipsecme-signature-auth-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/