Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 12:23:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Protecting Internet Key Exchange Protocol version 2 (IKEv2) Implementations from Distributed Denial of Service Attacks
        Authors         : Yoav Nir
                          Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection-06.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2016-04-15

Abstract:
   This document recommends implementation and configuration best
   practices for Internet Key Exchange Protocol version 2 (IKEv2)
   Responders, to allow them to resist Denial of Service and Distributed
   Denial of Service attacks.  Additionally, the document introduces a
   new mechanism called "Client Puzzles" that help accomplish this task.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Valery Smyslov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 09:03:00 +0300

Hi,

the new version of the draft addresses comments received during WGLC.
Those who commented (Paul, Graham, Michael and others), please verify
that your concerns are resolved.

Regards,
Yoav and Valery.

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked]
Date: 15 апреля 2016 г. 22:23
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection-06.txt

        Title           : Protecting Internet Key Exchange Protocol version 2 (IKEv2) Implementations from Distributed 
Denial of Service Attacks
        Authors         : Yoav Nir
                          Valery Smyslov
Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection-06.txt
Pages           : 29
Date            : 2016-04-15

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec