Subject: [IPsec] Chairs

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 11:05:58 -0400

Hello!

I'd like to thank Paul for his many years chairing IPSecMe!  We look
forward to your continued participation.

Tero Kivinen has volunteered to co-chair the working group and still
be active as a individual as not to impact the working group.

Thank you both!  The tools changes are in progress.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 11:14:49 -0400 (EDT)

> be active as a individual as not to impact the working group.

Thanks to PaulH for his many years as chair. And thanks for Tero to
filling in the gap!

Looking forward to David and Tero putting some documents into working
group adoption calls :)

Paul