Subject: Re: [IPsec] Call for adoption on draft-pauly-ipsecme-tcp-encaps as an IPSecME WG document

From: "Graham Bartlett (grbartle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 21:25:20 +0000

Hi

The views below are personal and don¹t reflect the company I am employed
by;

I¹m in favour of this document, I believe that this will increase the
adoption of IKEv2 and secure communication for mobile devices.

cheers

On 05/06/2016 17:02, "IPsec on behalf of Waltermire, David A. (Fed)"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>This is the official call for adoption of
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-ipsecme-tcp-encaps/ as an
>IPSecME working group (WG) document.
>
>By adopting this draft the WG is agreeing to take this on as an official
>WG item to continue work on the draft. Please reply with any comments
>supporting or concerns against adopting to the mailing list. This call
>will run until Friday, June 17th UTC 23:59.
>
>Thanks,
>Dave and Tero
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>IPsec mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: "Ravi Shankar Mantha (ramantha)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 02:37:03 +0000

I am in favour of this adoption. We are planning to implement this draft
in cisco mobility gateway products.
We also want to work with other mobile device implementation for
interoperability.

Thanks,
Ravi Mantha

---

From: Samy Touati <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 03:03:14 +0000

Hi,

I do support the adoption of this draft by the WG.
Ericsson is implementing the IPSEC TCP encapsulation as described in this draft in the Wireless Mobile Gateway (WMG) node.
We would like to engage with device vendors for conducting interoperability testing.

Thanks
Samy.