Subject: [IPsec] IPsecME status update 2016-08-04

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 13:31:25 +0300

Here is the current status of the IPsecME WG as I see it as WG chair.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Charter update

  New version posted to list 2016-07-20, no objection in list, should
  go forward.

Document Status:

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection

  WGLC should be done, ready to go forward.

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis

  Should be ready for WGLC, new version with changes agreed in meeting
  done.

- draft-mglt-ipsecme-rfc7321bis

  New version posted what should align with 4307bis. This is agreed
  item on the charter, so we should do adoptation call for this
  document to be WG document.

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves

  Document expired. Waiting for new version (either justs to refresh
  it, or fix the nists posted to list), and then it should be ready to
  start WGLC.

- draft-nir-ipsecme-eddsa

  I think this is still waiting for the curdle to decide for OID, but
  we could start WG adaptation call, as this is now in our charter,
  and this is good starting point.

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-tcp-encaps

  This should also be ready for WGLC. 

New work:

- Quantum Resistance

  We need to start discussion about the requirements and then when we
  have those decided on the list, we should adopt document. 

- draft-pauly-ipsecme-split-dns

  This was accepted as charter item, but need few more reviews before
  taking it as WG draft. 

- draft-mglt-ipsecme-implicit-iv

  This was also accepted as charter item, but would like to see few
  more reviews before taking it as WG draft.
-- 
[email-masked]