Subject: [IPsec] IPsecME Status update 2016-08-26

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 17:03:33 +0300

Charter update

  New version posted to list 2016-07-20, no objection in list, should
  go forward, on the 2016-09-01 IESG telechat.

Document Status:

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection (David)

  WGLC should be done, ready to go forward.

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis (David)

  Should be ready for WGLC, new version with changes agreed in meeting
  done.

- draft-mglt-ipsecme-rfc7321bis (David)

  New version posted what should align with 4307bis. This is agreed
  item on the charter, so we should do adoptation call for this
  document to be WG document.

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves (Tero)

  New version submitted, WGLC ended 2016-08-25. No comments received,
  should be ready to go forward.

- draft-nir-ipsecme-eddsa (Tero)

  I think this is still waiting for the curdle to decide for OID, but
  we could start WG adaptation call, as this is now in our charter,
  and this is good starting point.

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-tcp-encaps (Tero)

  This should also be ready for WGLC. 

New work:

- Quantum Resistance (David)

  Discussion has started on the mailing list about the requirements
  and when we have those decided on the list, we should start working
  on document.

- draft-pauly-ipsecme-split-dns (David)

  This was accepted as charter item, but need few more reviews before
  taking it as WG draft. 

- draft-mglt-ipsecme-implicit-iv (Tero)

  This was also accepted as charter item, but would like to see few
  more reviews before taking it as WG draft.
-- 
[email-masked]