Subject: [IPsec] Ben Campbell's No Objection on charter-ietf-ipsecme-10-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 18:57:10 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-ipsecme-10-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ipsecme/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I share Alissa's concern about the number of documents for the time
window.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 22:53:21 -0400

Tero & Dave,

Could you respond on the timeline and if you think it's reasonable and why or if it should be changed.

Thanks,
Kathleen 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 31, 2016, at 9:57 PM, Ben Campbell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>