Subject: [IPsec] Working group Last call for draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 15:16:01 +0300

Now when we have new version of the draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves, so
I will now start two week working group last call (WGLC) for
draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves-03 [1].

Please send your comments, questions etc to the WG mailing list before
2016-08-25. If you belive that the document is ready to be submitted
to the IESG for consideration as a standard track RFC please send a
short message stating this.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves/
-- 
[email-masked]

---

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 17:02:10 +0300

> [1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves/

Working group last call ended, and there was no comments, so I think
this document is ready to go forward. 
-- 
[email-masked]