Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc7321bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 11:21:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Cryptographic Algorithm Implementation Requirements and Usage Guidance for Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) and Authentication Header (AH)
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          John Mattsson
                          Paul Wouters
                          Yoav Nir
                          Tero Kivinen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc7321bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-01-08

Abstract:
   This document updates the Cryptographic Algorithm Implementation
   Requirements for ESP and AH.  The goal of these document is to enable
   ESP and AH to benefit from cryptography that is up to date while
   making IPsec interoperable.

   This document obsoletes RFC 7321 on the cryptographic recommendations
   only.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc7321bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc7321bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc7321bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/