Subject: [IPsec] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc7321bis-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 05:23:49 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc7321bis-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc7321bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Interoperability with IoT" doesn't parse when I read it -- maybe you
mean "for IoT devices to interoperate" or something like that?

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 09:18:53 -0400

Hi Alissa,

Thanks you for the review and the comments.  The recommendation is mostly
here for implementation that needs to consider interoperability with IoT
devices. This includes the IoT devices themselves. So I have replaced "IoT
interoperability" with "to interoperate with IoT devices". Happy to change
it if there is a better wording.

Yours,
Daniel

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 8:23 AM, Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> IPsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec
>