Subject: [IPsec] Code

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 14:33:14 -0400

Hello,

If you have an implementation to standards or drafts for this WG,
please considering entering them into CodeStand.  Listing can be to
open source or proprietary implementations, where the open source ones
would link to code repositories.  Before entering your code project,
check to see if the standard, draft, or set of standards/drafts is
already listed as a project as we do have some listed for IPsec
related protocols.

https://codestand.ietf.org/

CodeStand is fairly new, so if you have any issues, let me know or
[email-masked]

Thanks to those of you that have done this already!

If you are not familiar with CodeStand, here's some more information:
https://codestand.ietf.org/codestand/about/

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen