Subject: [IPsec] IPsecME document status

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 01:09:32 +0300

Here is the current status of the working group documents:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Document Status:

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis (David)

  Approved. Revised ID already done.

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc7321bis (David)

  Approved. Revised ID needed.

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-eddsa (Tero)

  WGLC done, agreed on new number, ready to go forward. Shepherd
  writeup needed. 

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-tcp-encaps (Tero)

  Submitted to IESG for publication, on 2017-04-27 telechat, now in
  IETF LC, ending 2017-04-18.

- draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns (David)

  Work ongoing. Questins about the what to do when IKEv2 goes down
  with cached dns entries.

New work:

- Quantum Resistance (David)

  Adopted as WG document.

- draft-mglt-ipsecme-implicit-iv (Tero)

  In WG adaptation call.
-- 
[email-masked]