Subject: [IPsec] Reminder: I2NSF virtual interim meeting

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 16:58:06 +0300

Hi

This is a reminder that the I2NSF virtual interim meeting will take
place today/tonight in about two hours.

Agenda and slides are here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2017-i2nsf-01/session/i2nsf

More information such as Webex info is in the Agenda at the above link.

The draft to be discussed is for controlling IPsec using an SDN, so
people from both the I2NSF and IPsecME working groups are likely to be
interested.

Link to the draft:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-abad-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-03

Linda & Yoav

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 12:00:38 -0400

Yoav,

Is the meeting code i2nsf?  The one I had from the email didn't work,
but we do have an I2NSF webex that is working, waiting for a host to
enter the code.

Thank you,
Kathleen

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 9:58 AM, Yoav Nir <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> IPsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 19:08:51 +0300

Yes, it worked for me.

> On 6 Sep 2017, at 19:00, Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Yoav,
>