Subject: [IPsec] draft-ietf-ipsecme-qr-ikev2-00 interop and test server

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 18:41:47 -0500 (EST)

Since we interoperated with Tommy, I think we are getting in pretty
good shape with the document. If you want to test the PPK interop,
you can use the following test server:

server: vpn-ppk.nohats.ca
server id: vpn-ppk.nohats.ca (ID_FQDN)
group id (client id): GroupPPK1
PSK: "SecretPSK"
PPKID: "PPKID1" of type PPK_ID_OPAQUE
PPK: "NotQuantumSafe"

Notify payload private numbers used:
PPK_SUPPORT = 40960
PPK_IDENTITY = 40961

Oterwise, it is a standard remote access configuration. You will get an
IP from the server, with 0.0.0.0/0 as the remote network and DNS
assigned via CP payloads.

Tero, are we in a state where you as Expert would be willing to do
Early Codepoints?

Paul & Vukasin