Subject: VPN source

From: "Vohra, Meenakshi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:23:21 -0700

pls. suggest me list of some good freely available source code for VPN
gateways.
thanx
meenakshi

---

From: Ricky Charlet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 10:12:40 -0700

> pls. suggest me list of some good freely available source code for VPN

Hi Meenakshi,

	Here are several reference implementations that I know of. They have
various licensing requirements. All these are host centric
implementations, not really gateway centric. But there are still plenty
of lessons in there.

http://snad.ncsl.nist.gov/cerberus/
http://freeswan.org/
http://www.kame.net/

-- 
  Ricky Charlet   : Redcreek Communications   : usa (510) 795-6903