Subject: FYI: IPTel'2000 CfP

From: Mikhail Smirnov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 22:37:30 +0100

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 Call for Papers
             1st IP Telephony workshop
                   IPTel'2000
       12- 13 April 2000 in Berlin, Germany
       http://www.fokus.gmd.de/events/iptel2000/
            [email-masked]

Ext. abstracts submission (~2K words):         31.Jan.2000
Authors notification of acceptance:            29.Feb.2000
Camera-ready abstracts and slides:             31.Mar.2000

         Invited talks include H. Schulzrinne

The objective of the First IP Telephony Workshop is to bring together 
researchers, developers, vendors and service providers working in the
IP telephony area to participate actively in a discussion on recent 
deployment experiences,  innovative results and future directions. 
Topics include but are not limited to: Basic Technologies (SIP, ...),
IP-Telephony Services, Business Deployment, Implementation reports.

         Demonstrations are welcome
------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry if duplicated

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.