Subject: [IPTEL] Minutes of IETF 47

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:05:02 -0400

Folks,

The official minutes of the iptel meeting at IETF 47 are now available
at:
http://www.bell-labs.com/mailing-lists/iptel/agenda-ietf47.txt

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel