Subject: [IPTEL] IPTEL List moved successfully

From: Tom Limoncelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 21:05:32 -0400

The IPTEL mailing list was moved to the new server successfully.

The new posting address for this list is:

  [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

  http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
subscription page at:

  http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/options/iptel/USER@HOST
In other words, if your email address was [email-masked] go to:
  http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/options/iptel/[email-masked]

If you have any questions, please feel free to write to me.
--Tom Limoncelli
Listadmin
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel