Subject: [IPTEL] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-framework-02.txt]

From: S_S_Dinesh/India/[email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 14:10:15 +0530

Folks,

As you may recall, we issued last call on this during the DC IETF. This
revision incorporates comments received during the meeting, plus some
additional cleanup. As there is no new content, I've sent it to IESG for
consideration as an informational RFC.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
--
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 120
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

Received: from wodc7mr3.ffx.ops.us.uu.net by wodc7ps1.ffx.ops.us.uu.net
with ESMTP     (peer crosschecked as: wodc7mr3.ffx.ops.us.uu.net
[192.48.96.19])     id QQhzyd01090;      Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:55:15 GMT
Received: from lists.research.bell-labs.com by wodc7mr3.ffx.ops.us.uu.net
with ESMTP     (peer crosschecked as: paperless.dnrc.bell-labs.com
[135.180.161.172])  id QQhzyd24778;      Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:55:15 GMT
Received: by lists.research.bell-labs.com (Postfix)     id B187D52D5; Fri,
28 Jan 2000 06:44:01 -0500 (EST)
Delivered-To: [email-masked]
Received: by lists.research.bell-labs.com (Postfix, from userid 20006)
id 100EF52AB; Fri, 28 Jan 2000 06:43:55 -0500 (EST)
To: IETF-Announce:;
Cc: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-framework-02.txt
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 06:41:20 -0500
Sender: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Telephony Working Group of the IETF.

     Title          : Call Processing Language Framework and Requirements
     Author(s) : J. Lennox, H. Schulzrinne
     Filename  : draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-framework-02.txt
     Pages          : 25
     Date      : 27-Jan-00

A large number of the services we wish to make possible for Internet
telephony require fairly elaborate combinations of signalling
operations, often in network devices, to complete. We want a simple
and standardized way to create such services to make them easier to
implement and deploy.  This document describes an architectural
framework for such a mechanism, which we call a call processing
language. It also outlines requirements for such a language.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-framework-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
     "get draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-framework-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
     [email-masked].
In the body type:
     "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-framework-02.txt".

NOTE:     The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
     MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
     feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
     command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
     a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
     exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
     "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
     up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
     how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

mailto:[email-masked]
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-framework-02.txt

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel