Subject: [IPTEL] iptel reminders

From: S_S_Dinesh/India/[email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 14:10:30 +0530

Folks,

As a reminder, a working group last call for the CPL framework document:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-framework-01.txt

was issued at the DC IETF. This last call will end Monday, December 6.
Please send comments to the list or to the authors before this date. The
framework document will be submitted for informational RFC.

Also, please note that Cisco has declared intellectual property rights
(IPR) on TRIP
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-trip-00.txt).
Details on this claim can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/CISCO-TRIP.

-Jonathan R.
--
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 120
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel