Subject: [IPTEL] ChipCenter/Motorola IP Telephony Webcast

From: S_S_Dinesh/India/[email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 14:10:19 +0530

Greetings all -

Just wanted to alert everyone that ChipCenter, the new center of the
electronics universe, will be hosting a live "IP Telephony" Webcast for
Motorola Semiconductor Products Sector on February 25th at Noon PST.  The
subject matter will be presented by 2 Motorola SPS design engineers and
ChipCenter's very own Communications Editor, Lee Goldberg.  Below you will
find a link to the registration page which also contains background
information and other items of interest.  Please feel free to join us for
this free interactive online tutorial.

webevents.broadcast.com/motorola/chipcenter022000/

Sincerely,

-Andy

Andy Speter
Director of Strategic Accounts
ChipCenter LLC
7 Pinoak Court
Huntington Station, NY 11746
(516) 423-6830 phone
(516) 423-6786 fax
www.chipcenter.com