Subject: [IPTEL] CFP on JCN Special Issue on Internet QOS - Deadline Extended

From: S_S_Dinesh/India/[email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 14:10:25 +0530

JOURNAL OF COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKING (JCN)

 CALL FOR PAPERS - SPECIAL ISSUE ON QoS IN IP NETWORKS
                        JUNE, 2000

 ---> DEADLINE EXTENDED to January 31, 2000

A Special Issue of JCN dedicated to the realization of QoS-sensitive
services in IP networks will be published in June, 2000.  It will be
Guest Edited by Prof. Henning Schulzrinne of Columbia University,
Prof. Hideo Miyahara of Osaka University, and Prof. Luigi Fratta of
the University of Milan.  The topics include but are not limited to:

Differentiated Services
Integrated Services
MPLS
Real-time multicast
IP network traffic engineering
Performance measurement and evaluation
Pricing and billing
User perception of QOS
QOS policy management
Adaptive and other new service models
Light-weight reservation protocols and aggregation

Continuing JCN's tradition of fast turnaround together with full peer
reviews, the following schedule has been set:

Jan. 31, 2000   Submit manuscript via web page (see below)

Mar. 31, 2000   First reviews returned to author, revisions returned
                within three weeks

June, 2000      Special Issue published

The guest editors are
Prof. Luigi Fratta  <[email-masked]>
Prof. Hideo Miyahara <[email-masked]>
Prof. Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>

Papers should be submitted via the procedure described at

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/edas/JCN

Only PostScript and PDF formats are accepted.

Further information about JCN is available at http://JCN.snu.ac.kr.
JCN is a high-quality quarterly archival journal, published by the
Korean Institute of Communications Sciences with the technical
cosponsorship of the IEEE Communications Society, covering the fields of
Communication Theory and Systems, Wireless Communications, and Networks
and Services.  JCN began publication in March, 1999.

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel