Subject: [IPTEL] Join For Free! Guaranteed Downline and Income! [mlgtj]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 22:03:27 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings,

Have Your Downline Built BEFORE You Spend Any Money !
This program even offers you a Monthly Guaranteed Minimum
Income !!

GUARANTEED DOWNLINE, GUARANTEED INCOME !!!

Don't miss out this Great Opportunity to secure yourself a
Guaranteed Monthly Minimum Income !!!

It's FREE to join Post Launch Program !!!
Your FREE membership# will also be entered into a lucky draw
to WIN $100 to shop online !!

ALL new members join after you will be placed in ONE Straight Line
down UNDER you.

YOU can easily get 500-1,000 members under YOU in a month !!

There is absolutely NO RISK to get involved and NO COST
to join Post Launch Program.

To join our FREE postlaunch program
reply to this email with "SIGN ME UP"
in the Subject and your FIRST AND
LAST NAME as text.

mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Sign_Me_Up

You have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain,
Join Today !!!

We will confirm your position and send you a special report
as soon as possible.

Have A Pleasant Day!

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel