Subject: [IPTEL] (no subject)

From: S_S_Dinesh/India/[email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 07:56:03 -0400

au1.ibm.com;
cc: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 14:10:18 +0530
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-iptel-gwloc-framework-06.txt
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Telephony Working Group of the IETF.

     Title          : A Framework for Telephony Routing over IP
     Author(s) : J. Rosenberg, H. Schulzrinne
     Filename  : draft-ietf-iptel-gwloc-framework-06.txt
     Pages          : 24
     Date      : 30-Nov-99

This document serves as a framework for Telephony Routing over IP
(TRIP), which supports the discovery and exchange of IP telephony
gateway routing tables between providers. The document defines the
problem of telephony routing exchange, and motivates the need for the
protocol. It presents an architectural framework for TRIP, defines
terminology, specifies the various protocol elements and their
functions, overviews the services provided by the protocol, and
discusses how it fits into the broader context of Internet telephony.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-gwloc-framework-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
     "get draft-ietf-iptel-gwloc-framework-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
     [email-masked].
In the body type:
     "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-gwloc-framework-06.txt".

NOTE:     The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
     MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
     feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
     command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
     a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
     exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
     "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
     up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
     how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

mailto:[email-masked]
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-gwloc-framework-06.txt

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel