Subject: [IPTEL] IETF Scheduling

From: S_S_Dinesh/India/[email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 14:10:07 +0530

Folks,

The iptel working group has been tentatively scheduled for Monday, March
27, 1930 - 2200 at IETF 47 in Adelaide.

-Jonathan R.
--
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 120
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 16:43:02 -0400

The same individual had previously spewed the sip mailing list with
ancient messages. Complaints to IBM, however, may be in order at this
point...