Subject: [IPTEL] How to use ASN Compiler

From: "Suntichai Chuaywong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:38:27 +0700

When do we use ASN Compiler in H.323 Application and how we use it ? 
If you have an ASN Compiler, please send it to me and example of using it.

---

From: Bancroft Scott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 10:56:45 -0400 (EDT)

> If you have an ASN Compiler, please send it to me and example of using it.

You use the ASN.1 compiler to compile the H.323 ASN.1-defined messages.
The output of the ASN.1 compiler consist of files that contain C structs,
C++ classes or Java classes, depending on whether you are using the OSS
ASN.1/C, ASN.1/C++ or ASN.1/Java product.  You then use the
classes/structs defined in these files in writing your application.

Let me know if the above is not sufficiently clear to you.  You can also
bet a better idea as to the possibilities by looking at:

	http://www.oss.com/products/tools.html
	http://www.oss.com/products/application.html
	http://www.oss.com/products/asn1cpp/tools_cpp.html
	http://www.oss.com/products/asn1java/javatools.html
	http://www.oss.com/products/asn1java/javaapp.html

If you would like a trial license of the OSS ASN.1 Tools please send email
to [email-masked].

If you have any technical questions, please send email to [email-masked].

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bancroft Scott                               Toll Free    :1-888-OSS-ASN1
OSS Nokalva                                  International:1-732-302-0750
[email-masked]                                 Tech Support :1-732-302-9669 x-200
http://www.oss.com                           Fax          :1-732-302-0023

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel