Subject: [IPTEL] Telephone newtork statistics

From: Dimitris Terzis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 13:47:04 +0100

Hi...

I am looking for good referrence(s) with very recent statistics on the
international GSTN, and particularly for things like number of switches per
hierarchical level, proportion of switches
per level (e.g., SSP/STP/SCP for SS7), and similar information. Generic web
searches I 've tried proved of not much help, and the few telecoms
newsgroups in Usent are so busy moderating themselves that no similar
question can get through.

Does anyone know of pointers to information like this?

Thanks,

Dimitris

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Dimitris Terzis
    PhD Candidate - Department of Computer Science, UCL
    E-Mail: [email-masked]
    URL : http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/D.Terzis/
---------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel