Subject: [IPTEL] Master - Slave Determination

From: "Suntichai Chusywong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 01:20:11 +0700

I wonder when Master - Slave Determinaiton message wil be sent, before or after sending Terminal Capability Set message? After Determining which Endpoint is master, what do we use this result for?

 I don't understand how to encoding H.245 message, what will I do if I want to encode these message easily. If you have any tool to help me, please send me
        
                                                                Thank you very much 
                                                                            Suntichai Chuaywong

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:39:37 -0400

This list is not meant for H.323 questions. Please use the H.323
implementors list (which I always lose my reference to --- someone?)

-Jonathan R.

> Suntichai Chusywong wrote:
> 
> I wonder when Master - Slave Determinaiton message wil be sent, before
> or after sending Terminal Capability Set message? After Determining
> which Endpoint is master, what do we use this result for?
> 
>  I don't understand how to encoding H.245 message, what will I do if I
> want to encode these message easily. If you have any tool to help me,
> please send me
> 
>                                                                 Thank
> you very much
> 
>         Suntichai Chuaywong

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel