Subject: [IPTEL] agenda

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 03:14:29 -0400

Folks,

The following is our agenda at IETF 48:

Agenda of the iptel working group
IETF 48
Thursday, Aug 3 0900-1130

1. Agenda Bashing	[Rosenberg]	5 mins.
2. CPL Open Issues	[Lennox]	45 mins.
3. TRIP Open Issues	[Salama]	45 mins.
4. TRIP-GW Update	[Rosenberg]	20 mins.
5. Transit networks
   in TRIP		[Walker]	20 mins.

Reading material:
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-trip-03.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rs-trip-gw-01.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-02.txt
  (available right now at:
   http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~lennox/draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-02.txt)
http://www.ss8networks.com/files/internet-drafts/draft-walker-iptel-trip-tns-00.txt

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel