Subject: [IPTEL] CPL Implementations?

From: Jon Steer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:49:12 -0400

Hi,

  Do there currently exist any working implementations of CPL?
  Layered on a soft-switch or SIP Server?

  regards,
  jon

Jon Steer -- CTO
http://www.tsemantics.com/
T!Semantics ,Inc 40 Berkeley St, Nashua N.H. 03064
phone:(603)889-1185 x203  video: (603)889-1125  fax: (603)-883-9365

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel

---

From: Jiri Kuthan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 20:06:38 +0200

Check www.indigosw.com.

Jiri

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:31:34 -0400

dynamicsoft has one as well, http://www.dynamicsoft.com.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

---

From: James Undery <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:02:47 +0100

Too join the AOL me too club, Ubiquity (http://www.ubiquity.net) support
CPL (draft 02) as a module in our Application Services Broker.

James Undery