Subject: [IPTEL] Slides now available

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:39:23 -0400

Folks,

My apologies for the delay in getting slides available from the meeting. You
can now download them, along with the minutes, from the iptel home page at:

http://www.bell-labs.com/mailing-lists/iptel/

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel