Subject: [IPTEL] Original CPL proposal

From: Henry Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 12:54:19 -0600

Hi:

    Can anyone tell me where I can find the original CPL proposal last
year?

    Thanks,

Henry

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 14:03:36 -0800

Old drafts can be found in http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/drafts/

---

From: Henry Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 13:05:36 -0600

Thanks very much,

I have found updated one at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-04.txt

Henry

---

From: Jonathan Lennox <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 14:53:40 -0500 (EST)

>     Can anyone tell me where I can find the original CPL proposal last

Every revision of the CPL draft, the CPL framework draft, and other drafts
I've written, is available from my webpage,
<http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~lennox/>.

Drafts earlier than the latest revision are only of historical interest,
though.

-- 
Jonathan Lennox
[email-masked]