Subject: [Iptel] Cancelling the iptel session

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:14:32 -0400

Folks,

Cullen and I have decided to cancel the iptel meeting in Vienna. There 
is generally not much to talk about, and we believe progress can be 
better achieved other ways. Furthermore, scheduling for this IETF is 
proving quite difficult, and if iptel did meet, it would conflict with 
either midcom or xcon, and I suspect many folks (myself included) 
would very much want to be at both of those.

Please feel free to contact Cullen or I if you have concerns with this.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Scientist                             Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:47:04 -0700

I want to make sure that there is a good chance for anyone to tell the
chairs what we are doing right/wrong and what we need to do to get this work
done. As we get closer to the next IETF, I will figure out some time where
anyone who wants can abuse me over a beer in Vienna.

Thanks, Cullen

PS. First beer is on me for anyone who has posted a useful comment to the
list :-)