Subject: [Iptel] new version of Calling Party Category draft available

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 22:48:05 -0700

Hi,

I've taken up editorship of what was Jon Peterson's cpc parameter 
draft.  I've added or updated a number of references, changed tel URL 
to tel URI throughout, explained why operator languages are not 
included, and added the "hotel" value from ANI II.

I also listed a handful of values (hospital, police, cellular, 
cellular-roaming) we may want to consider including.  These appeared in 
an Appendix to the Remote-Party-ID draft, but no one I have spoken with 
can find a reference to them. I am assuming they are in national 
variants.

Finally, the current draft has a payphone parameter, but does not 
distinguish between variations (coin vs. coinless, restricts incoming 
calls or not, is public or private).  If you feel these distinctions 
are important, please provide some appropriate reference and provide 
motivation.

http://www.softarmor.com/iptel/drafts/draft-mahy-iptel-cpc-00.html
http://www.softarmor.com/iptel/drafts/draft-mahy-iptel-cpc-00.txt

thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel