Subject: [IPTEL] is the list active

From: Rajeev Agrawala <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:01:07 -0400

Hi,

Is this list active anymore or can I shut down the list on the 
lists.bell-labs.com server? I don't see much volume there.

Thanks,

--
rajeev

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 07:57:29 -0400

This list is inactive, and can be shut down. The IETF iptel list is 
now located at [email-masked].

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Scientist                             Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com