Subject: [Isms] Last Call: rfc5591 (Transport Security Model for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)) to Draft Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 14:21:59 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the isms WG (isms) to consider the 
following document:

- 'Transport Security Model for the Simple Network Management Protocol 
   (SNMP)' RFC 5591 as a Draft Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-05-03. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Note that an IETF Last Call to progress RFC 5590 to Draft Standard is
also underway (which would have been a downref).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc5591/

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/implementation.html

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc5591/