Subject: [Isms] Last Call: rfc5953 (Transport Layer Security (TLS) Transport Model for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)) to Draft Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 14:14:56 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the isms WG (isms) to consider the 
following document:

- 'Transport Layer Security (TLS) Transport Model for the Simple Network 
   Management Protocol (SNMP) '
  RFC 5953 as a Draft Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-05-03. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

This specification contains eight normative references to standards
track documents of lower maturity: RFCs 1033, 3490, 3584, 4347, 4366,
5246, 5280, and 5952.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc5953/

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/implementation.html

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc5953/