Subject: [its] Figuring up an agenda for the informal ITS meeting

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 15:44:07 +0100

Dear colleagues,

A discussion agenda is being set up for the informal ITS meeting, March
26, 2012, Monday, 19h30-20h30.  Relevant topics may be:

- ITS scenarios
- Concepts of Operations, if necessary
- IP requirements
- existing IETF drafts in the ITS space
- relevant SDOs
- solutions one may be pushing about.

I have already sent a number of invitations to present, and I may
personally present maybe 2-5 minutes.

If interested to present please send me and email, copy Thierry, Ryuji
and Roberto.

I have also just requested a room to meet.  I doubt it could have
audioconf feature within.

If there are many requests we will get very short slots.  But maybe the
last 1/2 hour could be dedicated to free discussion.

Yours,

Alex

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:43:54 +0100

It's going to be 19h00-20h00 (and not 19h30-20h30).

Room 212-213.

Monday, March 26th, 2012.

With projector.

Without audioconf polycom/voip/octopus, sorry for remote participants. 
If someone could create a jabber room, or "hallways" - any other jabber 
option?

Volunteer to take some rough notes please.

Rough agenda to be sent out today.

Yours,

Alex

Le 22/03/2012 15:44, Alexandru Petrescu a écrit :
> _______________________________________________
> its mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/its