Subject: [its] Oct 2012 GENIVI meeting in Shanghai

From: Alison Chaiken <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 23:03:44 -0700

Is anyone working on IETF-ITS projects planning to attend the Oct 2012
GENIVI All-Members Meeting in Shanghai?   Is anyone involved with
IETF-ITS efforts part of GENIVI Networking Expert Group?   If not, I
would like to help facilitate the discussion, as I am involved with
several GENIVI committees.

-- 
Alison Chaiken                           [email-masked]
650-279-5600                            http://{she-devel.com,
exerciseforthereader.org}
"ARM is the Linux of hardware.    It scales brilliantly." -- Myriam Joire

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:35:27 +0200

Thank you for the email.

At here, we do work on a platform from Intel (IVI, not to name it) that
has GENIVI on it I think.  We are interested mainly on its pure linux
part (kernel, userspace), and considering the UI part separate.

For example, we struggled once to make its kernel work with a 3G+ USB
key.  Then we demoed youtube via 3G+ on the onboard display.

What are the topics considered by the GENIVI Networking Expert Group?

Alex

Le 19/06/2012 08:03, Alison Chaiken a écrit :
> Is anyone working on IETF-ITS projects planning to attend the Oct
> 2012 GENIVI All-Members Meeting in Shanghai?   Is anyone involved
> with IETF-ITS efforts part of GENIVI Networking Expert Group?   If
> not, I would like to help facilitate the discussion, as I am involved
> with several GENIVI committees.
>