Subject: [its] Atlanta and ITS

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 17:43:20 +0100

Hello ITS,

I have not planned for a room meeting in Atlanta for ITS.  I have
discussed with just a few people but couldn't convince to organize
something official in Atlanta about ITS.  Mostly because of agenda
conflicts.

On another hand, we could of course meet without a room, in the hallways
or at the bars.  If interested please let me know so I make a call.

Finally, for information, I will present draft-kaiser-nd-pd-00 "Prefix
Delegation for ND" at the 6MAN WG meeting, Monday morning.  This ND-PD
is experimented on table and with vehicles.  Some 6man discussion
happened about it, see topic "Prefix Delegation" in
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipv6/current/maillist.html

I will probably go to MANET WG meeting as well, because (1) MANET Chair
suggested that vehicular settings are about MANET and MANET would be
happy to receive ITS work and (2) the MANET agenda may discuss one MANET
protocol vs another.

I wonder whether there are any other activities planned for Atlanta and
that may relate to vehicular environments.

Yours,

Alex

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 19:08:51 +0100

Meetecho provides video/chat recordings of presentations in Atlanta
ietf85 6man WG, among which the nd pd too:

http://recordings.conf.meetecho.com/Recordings/watch.jsp?recording=IETF85_6MAN_III&chapter=part_7

Alex
Sent from my laptop on WiFi in Thalys train (650ms 8.8.8.8)

Le 01/11/2012 17:43, Alexandru Petrescu a écrit :
> On another hand, we could of course meet without a room, in the
> hallways or at the bars.  If interested please let me know so I make
> a call.
>
> Finally, for information, I will present draft-kaiser-nd-pd-00
> "Prefix Delegation for ND" at the 6MAN WG meeting, Monday morning.
> This ND-PD is experimented on table and with vehicles.  Some 6man
> discussion happened about it, see topic "Prefix Delegation" in
> I will probably go to MANET WG meeting as well, because (1) MANET
> Chair suggested that vehicular settings are about MANET and MANET
> would be happy to receive ITS work and (2) the MANET agenda may
> discuss one MANET protocol vs another.
>
> I wonder whether there are any other activities planned for Atlanta
> and that may relate to vehicular environments.
>
> Yours,
>
> Alex
>
> _______________________________________________ its mailing list
> [email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/its
>
>

Subject: Meetecho session recording
From: Meetecho IETF support <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 18:05:40 +0100
List-Id: "IPv6 Maintenance Working Group \(6man\)" <ipv6.ietf.org>

Dear all,

the full recording (synchronized video, audio, slides and jabber room)
of this WG session at IETF-85 is available.

You can watch it by accessing the following URL:
http://www.meetecho.com/ietf85/recordings

For the chair(s): please feel free to put the link to the recording in 
the minutes, if you think this might be useful.

In case of problems with the playout, just drop an e-mail to 
[email-masked].

Cheers,
the Meetecho team

-- 
Meetecho s.r.l.
Web Conferencing and Collaboration Tools
www.meetecho.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------