Subject: [ipwave] discussion with respect to the IPv6/OCB draft

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 17:25:36 +0100

Please send further comments on the email list about the IPv6/OCB draft.

Only two other sets of comments I received privately I will take care 
of, and then I spin a -01 some time next week.

There are many valuable comments I receive in private that I would like 
to comment on publicly - they are useful to the community.

Do not worry about the format: just try, be it pdf or jpg, and we'll 
see.  The IETF has a process evaluating how we could evolve from text 
figures to other formats.

Do not worry about stirring waters: others worry about silence.

Alex

---

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 08:32:17 -0800

> On Feb 10, 2017, at 8:25 AM, Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> There are many valuable comments I receive in private that I would like to comment on publicly - they are useful to the community.

The IETF does not operate in smoke filled rooms.

Substantive comments (i.e., those that are not strictly editorial) should be posted to the mailing list. If there is a debate about content, WG members deserve to understand who they are debating with.

Tony