Subject: [ipwave] IETF 98: IPWAVE agenda requests

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 18:02:23 +0100

Gentle reminder. Please send your agenda requests by the end of next
week (extended deadline).

Hi,

We have requested a 1.5h slot for Chicago. We will try the classroom
setup in this meeting.

Please, send agenda requests to the chairs by Feb, 8th, indicating
short abstract, draft name, and time requested. Obviously, requests
from existing or related to WG items will have precedence. Individual
items will be treated in fifo order.

Thanks,

Carlos & Russ

---

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 17:26:55 +0900

Dear Carlos and Russ,
I would like to present the update of the following two drafts.

- Survey on IP-based Vehicular Networking for Intelligent Transportation
Systems
  draft-jeong-ipwave-vehicular-networking-survey-00

- Problem Statement for Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Networking
  draft-jeong-its-v2i-problem-statement-02

I will submit the revision of these two drafts before the due of IETF 98
draft submission.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 2:02 AM, Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> its mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/its
>

-- 
===========================
Mr. Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Software
Sungkyunkwan University
Office: +82-31-299-4957
Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Personal Homepage: http://iotlab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php
<http://cpslab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php>