Subject: [Jmap] Alissa Cooper's Yes on charter-ietf-jmap-00-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alissa Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 06:18:51 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-jmap-00-04: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-jmap/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think I saw response to the early list comments asking for
elaboration on the "many companies and projects" implementing this. It
might make more sense to replace the first sentence with something like
"A number of JSON-based representations of email have been developed that
are proprietary, non-standard, and incompatible with each other."

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 14:22:51 +0000

Hi Alissa,

There was a response, I can dig it out. But yes, I am happy to change
the sentence as suggested.

Best Regards,
Alexey

---

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 09:33:18 -0500

> On Jan 19, 2017, at 9:22 AM, Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi Alissa,
> 
> There was a response, I can dig it out.

No need to dig — I just did a quick scan before the telechat so I must have missed it.

Alissa

> But yes, I am happy to change