Subject: [Jmap] Alias and Downgrading in Action

From: "अजय@डाटा.भारत"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 10:13:29 +0530 (IST)

I think it may be good idea to also consider Email Alias, Single Mail Box for multiple IDs and Downgrading.  I am attaching few videos and links to explain features in brief and would be happy to discuss further.1. Alias/ Merged Mail BoxDescription: http://support.xgenplus.com/aliasVideo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=101&ampv=qv5dkgQhWXI2. Downgrading (Advanced)Description: http://support.xgenplus.com/alias (See Auto Downgrading Section)Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSIb0FFmuS8Happy to discuss further. RegardsAjay
[XGENFOOTER]

[-XGENFOOTER]
Do not Remove:
[HID]20170830014011564[-HID]

---

From: Neil Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 09:58:35 +1000

Hi Ajay,

On Sat, 9 Sep 2017, at 02:43 PM, अजय@डाटा.भारत wrote:
> I think it may be good idea to also consider Email Alias, Single Mail
> Box for multiple IDs and Downgrading.  I am attaching few videos and
> links to explain features in brief and would be happy to discuss
> further.
I believe creating/modifying aliases is too service-specific to be worth
having in the JMAP Mail spec. You need to know what restrictions there
are on the mailbox part, what domain names can be used, what addresses
are available, whether the alias can target other users too etc. etc.
Neil.