Subject: [Jmap] MessageSubmission: removing of answered and forwarded flags handling

From: Raphael OUAZANA <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 10:41:37 +0100

Hi,

When sending a reply or a forward to a message, I'm wondering if 
updating the flags of the referenced message should be done by the 
server or the client.

Looking at the specification, there was this part stating that this 
should be done by the server:

https://github.com/jmapio/jmap/commit/8e7dd2556766b33993427b9c19b03af8aba520b2#diff-609b56570b975253b6c87561b11a871cL320

But as you can see, it has been removed during the MessageSubmission PR.
Is this really wanted?

Regards,
Raphaël Ouazana.

---

From: Raphael OUAZANA <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 16:35:23 +0100

Hi,

> But as you can see, it has been removed during the MessageSubmission 

I finally got my answer. It is a mix between client side and server 
side, as client should explicitly ask server to do the operation with a 
hook (onSuccessUpdateMessage or onSuccessDestroyMessage).

Regards,
Raphaël Ouazana.