Subject: [Jmap] Thread for discussing body content models

From: Bron Gondwana <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 15:20:29 +1100

>From the minutes - we need to discuss the "Emails" object.  There were
various ideas floated, and I think it would be best to draft up some
example MIME structures and how they might look in the response.
Relevant issue links:

https://github.com/jmapio/jmap/issues/102 (renaming Messages to Emails)
https://github.com/jmapio/jmap/issues/103

https://github.com/jmapio/jmap/issues/104

https://github.com/jmapio/jmap/issues/133

I don't think we need to add another issue, probably most of the
interesting work should happen against 104.
Proposals from the session and in discussions afterwards seemed to be
moving towards an array of text or html items, annotated with their
source MIME-part number.
Bron.

--
  Bron Gondwana, CEO, FastMail Pty Ltd
  [email-masked]