Subject: [Json] I-D Action: draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 09:02:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the JavaScript Object Notation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The JSON Data Interchange Format
	Author(s)       : Douglas Crockford
	Filename        : draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-06-06

Abstract:
   JSON is a lightweight, text-based, language-independent data
   interchange format.  It was derived from the ECMAScript Programming
   Language Standard.  JSON defines a small set of formatting rules for
   the portable representation of structured data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/