Subject: [Json] I-D Action: draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 08:38:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the JavaScript Object Notation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The application/json Media Type for JavaScript Object Notation (JSON)
	Author(s)       : Douglas Crockford
	Filename        : draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-06-05

Abstract:
   JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) is a lightweight, text-based,
   language-independent data interchange format.  It was derived from
   the ECMAScript Programming Language Standard.  JSON defines a small
   set of formatting rules for the portable representation of structured
   data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/