Subject: [Json] Potential Agenda for IETF 87

From: "Matt Miller (mamille2)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 13:57:12 +0000

Hello all,

The deadline for draft working group agendas is due today (24:00 UTC).  Given the recent discussions initiated by Pete, the chairs propose the following agenda.  Feedback is welcome.

Thank you,

- Paul Hoffman and Matt Miller

-----BEGIN AGENDA-----

JSON WG - IETF 87 Agenda
========================

Thursday, 1 August 2013, 09:00 - 10:20 CEST (07:00 - 08:20 UTC)

1. Administrivia and Agenda Bashing                                    -  5 min
   (Chairs)

2. WG Status                                                           -  5 min
   (Chairs)

3. Scope and Approach of Important Issues                              - 60 min
   (TBD)
   Determine as complete a list as possible of important issues to address, and
   some approaches to go about addressing them

4. Virtual Interim Logistics                                           - 10 min
   (Chairs, AD)
   Discussion on the logistics of the proposed virtual interim; venue, date,
   acceptable times

-----END AGENDA-----