Subject: [Json] Preliminary Agenda for IETF 88

From: "Matt Miller (mamille2)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 18:09:12 +0000

Here is a preliminary agenda for our face-to-face meeting, which will be posted to the datatracker presently.  Comments and corrections are welcome.

Thanks!

-- Paul Hoffman and Matt Miller

-----BEGIN AGENDA-----

JSON WG - IETF 88 Agenda
========================

Tuesday, 5 November 2013, 13:00 - 14:00 PST (21:00 - 22:00 UTC)
Plaza A

1. Administrivia and Agenda Bashing                            - 5 min
   (Chairs)

2. WG Status                                                  - 10 min
   (Chairs)
   < http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis-06 >
   - Status of Draft
   - Interactions with other SDOs

3. I-JSON                                                     - 10 min
   (Tim Bray)
   < http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bray-i-json-00 >

4. Documenting JSON in Protocols                              - 10 min
   (Barry Leiba)

5. JSON Schema Requirements                                   - 10 min
   (Paul Hoffman)

6. Other Requests for Items                                    - 5 min
   (Chairs)

7. Questions to the Working Group                             - 10 min
   (Chairs, AD)

-----END AGENDA-----