Subject: [Json] Agenda for IETF 88 (Now with Slides!)

From: "Matt Miller (mamille2)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 19:02:53 +0000

Below is the current agenda for the session on Tuesday (11/05) at 13:00 PST.  Slides for all of the presentations are available in the proceedings < http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/json.html >.

-----BEGIN AGENDA-----
JSON WG - IETF 88 Agenda
========================

Tuesday, 5 November 2013, 13:00 - 14:00 PST (21:00 - 22:00 UTC)
Plaza A - Hyatt Regency Vancouver, Vancouver, BC, Canada

1. Administrivia and Agenda Bashing                            - 5 min
   (Chairs)

2. WG Status                                                  - 10 min
   (Chairs)
   < http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis-06 >
   - Status of Draft
   - Interactions with other SDOs

3. I-JSON                                                     - 10 min
   (Tim Bray)
   < http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bray-i-json-00 >

4. Documenting JSON in Protocols                              - 10 min
   (Barry Leiba)

5. JSON Schema Requirements                                   - 10 min
   (Paul Hoffman)

6. Wrapping Up                                                - 15 min
   (Chairs, AD)
   - Other Requests for Items to Consider
   - Questions to the Working Group
-----END AGENDA-----

-- Paul Hoffman and Matt Miller