Subject: [Json] State changed: charter-ietf-json-01-00

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 23:05:37 -0700

State changed to Informal IESG review.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-json/

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 09:44:05 -0500

The chairs remind me that I should give you a status update, since the 
messages from the datatracker tool are not entirely crystal clear:

> URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-json/

In the middle of the night, while taking a break from a record-breaking 
number of documents on today's telechat, I finally got the new charter 
text that the chairs sent me put into the tool. It's currently in the 
"Informal" review state, which means that I am (going to be) discussing 
it folks in the IESG and sanity checking that we're going in the right 
direction. Then I will put it on the next telechat (as I said, this 
week's would have been an absurd one to add an extra to) and hopefully 
have the re-charter approved.

I'll keep you posted.

pr

-- 
Pete Resnick<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478