Subject: [Json] I-D Action: draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 23:23:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the JavaScript Object Notation Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Text Sequences
        Author          : Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-08-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the JSON text sequence format and associated
   media type.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-json-text-sequence/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/