Subject: [Json] Last Call: <draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-09.txt> (JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Text Sequences) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 07:40:08 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the JavaScript Object Notation WG
(json) to consider the following document:
- 'JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Text Sequences'
  <draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-12-05. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the JSON text sequence format and associated
   media type, "application/json-seq".  A JSON text sequence consists of
   any number of JSON texts, each prefix by an Record Separator
   (U+001E), and each ending with a newline character (U+000A).

This document makes a normative downref to RFC 20.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-json-text-sequence/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-json-text-sequence/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.