Subject: [Json] Last Call: <draft-ietf-json-i-json-05.txt> (The I-JSON Message Format) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 21:04:03 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the JavaScript Object Notation WG
(json) to consider the following document:
- 'The I-JSON Message Format'
  <draft-ietf-json-i-json-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-01-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   I-JSON is a restricted profile of JSON designed to maximize
   interoperability and increase confidence that software can process it
   successfully with predictable results.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-json-i-json/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-json-i-json/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

There are no IANA considerations for this document.