Subject: [Json] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-11: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 07:00:41 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-json-text-sequence/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I've asked that the media type registration request be posted to the
[email-masked] list for comment.  That's been done, and there's
been a little discussion that's resulted in some suggestions for a couple
of minor changes, but nothing major.  I consider this point cleared,
knowing that the minor changes are coming.