Subject: [Json] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-11: (with DISCUSS)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 08:46:41 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-11: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-json-text-sequence/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I've asked that the media type registration request be posted to the
[email-masked] list for comment, and we're still awaiting that...
but Paul has asked Nico to do that, and I'm confident that all will work
out.  I'll clear this when the request has been posted and there's been
some time for comment.