Subject: [Json] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-json-i-json-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 18:22:03 -0800

A new version (-06) has been submitted for draft-ietf-json-i-json:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-json-i-json-06.txt

Sub state has been changed to AD Followup from Revised ID Needed

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-json-i-json/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-json-i-json-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: Tim Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 18:23:39 -0800

Real HTML at http://www.tbray.org/tmp/draft-ietf-json-i-json-06.html

-- 
- Tim Bray (If you’d like to send me a private message, see
https://keybase.io/timbray)