Subject: [Json] Have there been proposals for xpath-like expressions in json?

From: Daniel Parker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 22:00:57 -0500

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in implementing xpath-like expressions for the opensource
c++ json library jsoncons <https://github.com/danielaparker/jsoncons>. I've
seen one proposal, JsonPath <http://goessner.net/articles/JsonPath/>, dated
2007. Have there been others?

Thank you,
Daniel Parker

---

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 05:16:26 +0100

>2007. Have there been others?

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6901
-- 
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:[email-masked] · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
D-10243 Berlin · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de
 Available for hire in Berlin (early 2015)  · http://www.websitedev.de/

---

From: Nico Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 22:38:47 -0600

If you're looking for a programming language like XPath/XSLT, I'd recommend
looking at jq (https://stedolan.github.io/jq).

Nico
--