Subject: [Json] RFC 7464 on JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Text Sequences

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 14:18:10 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7464

        Title:      JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Text 
                    Sequences 
        Author:     N. Williams
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 16132
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-13.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7464

This document describes the JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) text
sequence format and associated media type "application/json-seq".  A
JSON text sequence consists of any number of JSON texts, all encoded
in UTF-8, each prefixed by an ASCII Record Separator (0x1E), and each
ending with an ASCII Line Feed character (0x0A).

This document is a product of the JavaScript Object Notation Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC