Subject: [Json] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jsonbis-rfc7159bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 08:39:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Notation Update Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Data Interchange Format
        Author          : Tim Bray
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jsonbis-rfc7159bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) is a lightweight, text-based,
   language-independent data interchange format.  It was derived from
   the ECMAScript Programming Language Standard.  JSON defines a small
   set of formatting rules for the portable representation of structured
   data.

   This document removes inconsistencies with other specifications of
   JSON, repairs specification errors, and offers experience-based
   interoperability guidance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jsonbis-rfc7159bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jsonbis-rfc7159bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/