Subject: [Json] new version of JSON Content Rules (JCR)

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 18:12:51 -0400

All,

After collecting feedback from this list, private email, and the
GitHub issue tracker, we've updated JCR. This new version changes the
syntax to be a proper superset of JSON along with some readability
improvements and other features. Additionally, large portions of the
draft have been rewritten to be more clear.

Finally, the Ruby jcrvalidator has been updated to match this newest
version of the draft. (gem install jcrvalidator or update to 0.6.4)

The draft is available here:

URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newton-json-content-rules-07.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-newton-json-content-rules/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-newton-json-content-rules-07
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-newton-json-content-rules-07

-andy