Subject: [Json] ANN: 2018 XML Summer School in Oxford Sept 9–14

From: Peter Flynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:59:06 +0000

For those on this list who may not have seen the announcement.

The 2018 XML Summer School takes place at St Edmund Hall, Oxford, the
week of 9–14 September. For details see http://xmlsummerschool.com

You can attend for individual days, or go for the whole week of XML.
There are classes at all levels, starting with a primer and hands-on
intro, and including XSLT, XQuery, Publishing Techniques, and Linked
Data, with another hands-on class on Digital Publishing, as well as
the "Trends and Transients" day, a technological and social update.

There is an early bird discount for registering before June 30.  Full
registrations include the XML Debate at the Oxford Union (xmldebate.org)

The XML Summer School is a unique event for everyone using, designing or
implementing solutions using XML and related technologies. The
philosophy guiding the school is to help delegates learn at the boundary
of proven technology from recognised experts teaching proven techniques
which help ensure that delegates can use what they learn when they get
back to the workplace.

///Peter
-- 
Claimer: I'm involved in organising and teaching this event.