Subject: [Jsonpath] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jsonpath-base-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 12:30:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Path WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Path
        Authors         : Glyn Normington
                          Edward Surov
                          Marko Mikulicic
                          Fachhochschule Dortmund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jsonpath-base-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-03-07

Abstract:
   JSONPath defines a string syntax for identifying values within a
   JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) document.

Contributing

   This document picks up the popular JSONPath specification dated
   2007-02-21 and provides a normative definition for it.  In its
   current state, it is a strawman document showing what needs to be
   covered.

   Comments and issues may be directed to this document's github
   repository (https://github.com/ietf-wg-jsonpath/draft-ietf-jsonpath-
   jsonpath).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jsonpath-base/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jsonpath-base-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jsonpath-base-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/