Subject: [Jsonpath] nicely formatted PR diffs

From: Glyn Normington <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 17:43:06 +0000

ICYMI, Carsten upgraded the way our draft is rendered today. See
https://ietf-wg-jsonpath.github.io/draft-ietf-jsonpath-base/ (this link is
in the About column of the repo home page) for links to nicely formatted
diffs for PRs as well as the last commit on the main branch (which replaced
master today, again ICYMI).

Nice work Carsten!

Regards,
Glyn

---

From: Glyn Normington <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 18:43:36 +0000

I wrote:
> nicely formatted diffs for PRs as well as the last commit on the main
branch

Turns out the diff for main is relative to the last submission (presumably
to IETF), rather than the last commit. This change just gets better...

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 at 17:43, Glyn Normington <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> https://ietf-wg-jsonpath.github.io/draft-ietf-jsonpath-base/ (this link
> is in the About column of the repo home page) for links to nicely formatted

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 20:07:02 +0100

On 2021-03-24, at 19:43, Glyn Normington <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Turns out the diff for main is relative to the last submission (presumably to IETF), rather than the last commit. This change just gets better…

(And it’s all a feature of Martin Thomson’s excellent I-D-template for Internet-Draft repositories [1], which we adopted.)

Grüße, Carsten

[1]: https://github.com/martinthomson/i-d-template