Subject: [Jsonpath] May interim meeting minutes

From: James <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 23:33:04 +0200

Thank you to all who attended our first interim meeting - the minutes 
are available on Datatracker[1] however at time of writing this email 
the recording is not yet on Youtube.

The consensus and action points as I gathered:

# Terminology - #84
Consensus: Sticking with the term "node" implying the location and the value

Action: Greg to PR the terminology

# Relative Path Support - #59
Consensus: Queries should not begin with @, but this is a natural 
extension point.

Action: Chairs to update the Github issue and allow for non-attendees to 
reply
Action: Write an extensibility model

# Regular Expressions in Filters - #70
Consensus: Regular expressions can be included once we have a specific 
proposal
Consensus: Only permit literals in regular expressions

Action: Carsten to attempt a PR
Action: Cover DoS in the security considerations of the document

# Duplicates in Selector output - #23
Consensus: Duplicate removal won't be part of the document

Action: Marko to write the descendants PR

# Filter Expressions - #64
Action: Stefan to write PR

If there are any questions or corrections please let me know.

A poll for the June interim will be sent out soon.

James & Tim
JSONPath Chairs

1: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-interim-2021-jsonpath-01-202105110900/