Subject: [Jsonpath] June interim meeting poll

From: James <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 01:18:46 +0200

We'll be having another interim meeting in June approximately half-way 
between now and and IETF 111 in late July. If you plan on attending 
please use the poll below to signal your preference on days - there was 
agreement that the existing timeslot worked for most attendees, however 
if this is problematic please reply with alternate suggestions. The poll 
will be closed on the 24th.

https://doodle.com/poll/cwtvb3z6b8k7ex5m

Thanks

James & Tim

---

From: Tim Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 09:08:57 -0700

Bumpity-bump-bump.  Don't miss your chance to make me get up for another
2AM meeting.

Seriously, we made lots of good progress at the last interim, please sign
up so we can get good turnout and do it again.

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 4:19 PM James <[email-masked]> wrote:

> --
> Jsonpath mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jsonpath
>