Subject: [Ldap-dir] Fwd: [ldapext] draft-zeilenga-ldap-t-f-05

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 18:51:47 -0700

Please review and comment (to this list or to LDAPEXT list).
Thanks, Kurt

>Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 07:16:39 -0700
>To: [email-masked]
>From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: [ldapext] draft-zeilenga-ldap-t-f-05
>
>I believe draft-zeilenga-ldap-t-f ready to be progressed to
>the IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard.  Please
>review and comment by 21 May 2003 as I intend to recommend
>publication of this work to the AD by the end of the month.
>
>_______________________________________________
>Ldapext mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldapext

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir