Subject: [Ldap-dir] Business Assistance.

From: "micheal adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 01:17:52 -0800

DEAR SIR,
I AM MR.MICHEAL ADAMS, THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF
AFRICAN CONTINENTAL BANK PLC. I REQUEST YOUR
CO-OPERATION IN THE TRANSFER OF MONEY AMOUNTING TO
U.S.D. 18MILLION.
ON SEPT. 1996, AN OIL CONSULTANT/CONTRACTOR WITH
THE KUWAIT OIL MINISTRY,MR. AHMED YOUSUF MUSTAPHA, AN
IRAQI NATIONAL MADE A FIXED DEPOSIT OF U.S $18M IN
AFRICAN CONTINENTAL BANK. (A.C.B.). ON MATURITY
WE SENT A ROUTINE NOTIFICATION TO HIS FORWARDING
ADDRESS BUT GOT NO REPLY.
AFTER A MONTH, WE SENT A REMINDER AND FINALLY HIS EMPLOYERS WROTE
TO INFORM US THAT MR. MUSTAPHA DIED IN A AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT, THAT
HE DIED WITHOUT MAKING A WILL WHILE OUR ATTEMPT TO TRACE HIS NEXT
OF KIN THROUGH IRAQI EMBASSY PROVED FRUITLESS. WHEN HE WAS MAKING
DEPOSITION IN MY BANK, HE DID NOT DECLARE HIS NEXT OF KIN IN HIS
DEPOSIT APPLICATION FORM, WHEN I REMINDED HIM HE SAID HE WISHED IT
SO, IN THE CONSERVATIVE MANNER OF OUR BANK, I DID NOT TURN DOWN
HIS REQUEST RATHER HONOR IT ONSIDERING HIS HIGH NET WORTH. THE
POINT IS THAT HIS EMPLOYER ARE NOT AWARE OF HIS DEPOSIT WITH US,
THEREFORE I AM THE ONLY PERSON WHO KNOW ABOUT MR .MUSTAPHA,S
DEPOSIT OF US $18,000,000.00,WHICH IS NOW LAYING IN DORMANT
ACCOUNT PORTFOLIO, THE WHOLE ACCOUNT ELATING TO MR.MUSTAPHA,S
DEPOSIT IS ALSO WITH ME.
I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR A FOREIGNER WHO WILL STAND IN AS THE
NEXT OF KIN TO MR.MUSTAPHA.
I HAVE WORKED OUT MODALITIES OF ACHIEVING MY AIM BY APPOINTING YOU
AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO MR.MUSTAPHA AS WELL AS TRANSFER THE
US$18,000,000.00 ABROAD FOR US TO SHARE. I WILL USE AN ATTORNEY
WHO WILL REPRESENT YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY TO EXECUTE SERIES OF
AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT OF YOUR CLAIM INCLUDING CERTIFICATE OF
ORIGIN OF THE MONEY, LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION WHICH EMPOWERS
YOU AS THE SOLE TRUSTEE /EXECUTOR TO THE ESTATE OF MUSTAPHA.
PLEASE NO TE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO SIGN ANY TRANSFER
DOCUMENT AS THE APPOINTED ATTORNEY WILL DO ALL THAT.
IF YOU AGREE TO ACT AS THE NEXT OF KIN/BENEFICIARY TO ENABLE ME
TRANSFER/CONVERT THE MONEY TO OUR OWN BENEFIT/USE .I WILL GIVE YOU
25% OF US$18M,65% WILL BE FOR ME WHILE 10% WILL BE TO TAKE OF ALL
UNFORESEEN EXPENSES AS WE MAY INCURE IN THE COURSE OF CONCLUDING
THIS TRANSACTION. I AM URGENTLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
BEST REGARDS
MR.MICHEAL ADAMS

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir