Subject: [Ldap-dir] Investment Search.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 22:02:41 -0200

From: Barr. Harold Jacobs (ESQ)
Email: pbown39webmail.com
Date: 3Rd May 2004.

ATTN,

RE: INVESTMENT OF FUNDS

My name is Barrister Harold Jacobs a legal practitioner and a member,
Werksmans Attorneys,South Africa. I represent and hold business portfolio
for some investors .I have beengiven a mandate and a letter of authority by
one of my clients to source for a viable business opportunity in Real
estates where he can invest these funds.
I got your contact amongst others from a search into the Internet and was
inspired to seek your co-operation. However, I intend to make contact with a
few others on the same subject to enable me determine the most suitable
investor.
Should you be interested and capable to invest and manage the above funds,
kindly respond at once, so that i can furnish you with more information.
Please for the confidentiality of this transaction,your reply should be
forwarded to my email:pbown39webmail.com, along with your private email,
telephone and fax.
Looking forward to your positive response.

Yours Sincerely,
Barr. Harold Jacobs
Email: pbown39webmail.com

N/B: The contents of this email are strictly confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient,any use, disclosure or copying of this email
(including any attachments) is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify sender immediately by return
email and then delete the message from your system.

_______________________________________________
Ldap-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldap-dir